Associate Attorney Position
About Our Firm
Attorneys Deanna Shullman and Rachel Fugate have been working together in respected Florida media, IP, and commercial litigation firms for nearly 20 years. We have recently established our own boutique law firm concentrating in these areas and reflecting our shared commitment to creative, responsive, client-centered practice. We take pride in bringing exceptional skill to our practice areas, and we enjoy what we do! The firm has offices in Tampa and West Palm Beach, but serves clients throughout the state of Florida and often beyond its borders in a pro hac or consulting capacity.
About the Position
Shullman Fugate is seeking an attorney with a minimum of two years' experience in litigation for a part-time or full-time position. The ideal candidate will have experience in intellectual property law and/or experience working in a larger law firm. The candidate may be located anywhere in Florida. Salary commensurate with experience, location, and qualifications.
- Licensed to practice law in Florida
- Two to four years' litigation experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to pursue regular continuing legal and other professional education as needed
- Strong work ethic, including ability to work autonomously and willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org