Shullman Fugate is growing and has an immediate opening for an experienced, full-time, associate attorney.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to perform the duties listed below and have the necessary experience and qualifications.
Associate Attorney Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-6 years’ experience
- Litigation experience required
- High level analytical/writing skills required
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Data privacy experience a plus
- Content/media experience a plus
- Big firm experience a plus
- Complex litigation experience a plus
- Journalism/communications background a plus
- Intellectual property experience a plus
- Hire will work remotely from home with virtual office access
- Geo-limitless (candidate may be anywhere in FL). South Florida, Tampa or Jacksonville location a plus
- Salary Range - commensurate with experience and qualifications
Shullman Fugate is a growing, busy law practice but maintains a small firm atmosphere. We welcome you to visit our website at www.shullmanfugate.com or check us out on twitter @shullgate to learn more about our firm and our attorneys.
Resume submissions should be emailed to our Firm Administrator, Katie Brown, at email@example.com.